Is there anything out there that you can get to directly connect to a factory car stereo to play a sansa e260. I have an FM transmitter but they **** and I was hoping to find something to directly connect. I got a direct fm adapter for a sirius radio but haven't tried it, didn't know if it would work, any suggestions??
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I have guys, I just spoke with the Sansa representative. Even if you have Windows Vista, you do not need a drive for e260 given that Vista carries that drivers for it. If you have tried the steps above, but you Sansa still did not format successfully after using the recoverty tool. This is what you do:
Set you Sansa e260 in recovery mode
- set it to hold
- hold rec
- connect to computer while you are holding rec
- device should be now in recovrey mode
- go to my computer
- go to the folder 16B format
- you will see a text file
- don't worry about
- add a new folder and name Sansa.fmt
- wait up to 2 minutes
- message on your device should say formatting
- wait a few minutes for formatting to take place
- stop the device by removing it safely using windows Safely device removal tool on bottom right corner of your screen
- disconneting your Sansa and you should see a message upgrade finished, Sansa has been restored or something like that
- Power your Sansa on, and Bwala!!! your Sansa is back to normal.
To reset the player hold in the power button for at least 20 seconds, when you
release the button the player should restart on it's own. If it doesn't then try again
holding the power button for a little longer.
If for some reason the player becomes unstable and resetting doesn?t resolve the
issue, then try the Sansa Connect Recovery Tool which will clean up your player
and restore it to factory settings.
You can download this tool & get instructions on it's use on the following link:
Please update the question & let us know if the information given was useful to
you - Good Luck!