Question about Acer Aspire One PC Notebook
Lap top shut off, went black, will not start up
*This method only applies to Aspire ONE A150 only
1) Format USB memory stick with FAT file system.
2) Download BIOS for A150
3) Extract all files the downloaded file and place FLASHIT.EXE and BIOS file onto the memory stick
4) Rename BIOS file to ZG5IA32.FD
5) Turn netbook of, with power AND battery connected
6) Plug in memory stick with BIOS file and Flasit.exe
7) Press and hold Fn+Esc the unit will go on, hold until power LED is flashing then release keys. If it does not flash, then release and press power button once.
8) You'll notice the LED of both the usb memory stick and the power LED will flash together.
9) After a few seconds the flashing will stop and the unit will reboot or switch off completely.
Posted on Jun 01, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
over heated the video area in it will have to cheak video card inside or motherboard chips on it got to hot when u play games on labtops u must ua labtop cooler never set it on your bed
Posted on Jan 27, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 23, 2012 | Acer Aspire 7720 Notebook
Mar 07, 2012 | Toshiba Computers & Internet
Feb 02, 2011 | LG 52LB5D LCD TV
Jan 18, 2011 | Dell Inspiron 8000 Notebook
Jan 15, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jan 27, 2008 | Toshiba Satellite A135 Notebook
610 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!