Question about Google Chrome
Here's what I've written on Facebook about the issue:
This is something I picked up from other forums and I'm kind of gluing this thing to getter like a "Error 324" detective.
1. We know it's got nothing to do with the browser settings as all browsers basically stop functioning at the same time - and return as well. So installing and uninstalling them don't help
2. It's not a virus - however, 3 mysterious tracking cookies pop time after time (f-secure online scanner is great for tracking the latest threads and it counts these as "viruses")
3. Flash setups didn't do squat nor did DirextX update, thought last time it did
4. Registry scanners (used many) don't get rid of the problem
5. Rebooting computer is waste of time
6. Disabling firewall and allowing all shorts of internet options haven't changed a thing
7. Game itself runs perfectly through other sites
8. Microsoft might this time not be involved...
Conclusion remains. People with this problem are in some short of MW list - and Facebook is in it as Zynga & FB just signed 5 year deal. They are basically wanting to collect more information of the people playing these games. Others who have no problem probably don't mind having these tracking cookies following them.
Just narrows down the problems' root - it's gotta have something to do with those cookies or like I guessed earlier Zyngas own settings. Tried also all kind of MW setting status changes on Facebook without success.
MySpace' problem is that there seems to be no way to sync your two different MW accounts but you would have to start from scratch..
Here's what Roberto has checked (just to add to previous list):
"I really tried everything, but this error is still there :(
Here is what i tried:
* winsockfix (nothing changed)
* cleaning the cache and everything else (nothing changed)
* reinstall windows xp from scratch (nothing changed)
* scanning the pc with my antivirus (nothing changed)
* adding www. to the start of the address (nothing changed)
* cleaning the SSL cache from IE8 (nothing changed)
* restoring the defaults settings for Chrome (nothing changed)
* chrome incognito mode (nothing changed)
* cccleaner (nothing changed)
...with every browser and just from my desktop pc from a non-corporate LAN. Using another PC in the same LAN does not present this error."
MESSED UP this Error 324..
...and again... MW works... all it required was - silence, and response from makers. Damn!!
Posted on May 29, 2010
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 19, 2012 | lds.org
Jun 17, 2012 | Zynga Mafia Wars Game
Jul 29, 2011 | Nokia Cell Phones
Dec 08, 2010 | Zynga Farmville
Nov 29, 2009 | Microsoft Internet Explorer 8
Nov 14, 2009 | Facebook Social Network
245 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: