Question about Sharp VC-H965U VHS VCR
1 Press POWER to turn the power off.
2 Press TV/VCR, current VCR Output Channel will appear on the LCD display.
3 Each time TV/VCR is pressed for 2 seconds, the LCD display changes as follow
clock press tv/vcr RF3 2 secondes later RF4.
• VCR Output Channel is automatically set during EZ Set Up.
1. If Channel 3 (or 4) is an active broadcast channel in your area, the Channel 4 (or 3) will be set.
2. If both channel are the active channel or none active channel, the VCR Output Channel will be set to Channel 3.
• Cancelled the EZ Set Up by pressing POWER during EZ Set Up before setting the Output Channel.
• VCR Output Channel will not change to previous VCR Output Channel if TV/VCR is pressed continuosly for more than 2
Posted on May 27, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 01, 2014 | Televison & Video
on Aug 23, 2010 | Audio Players & Recorders
Jan 01, 2014 | Apex Digital LD4088 LCD TV
Nov 05, 2013 | Element Electronics PLX4202B 42 in. Plasma...
Jul 23, 2010 | Nintendo Super NES Console
Jun 15, 2009 | Insignia Digital-to-Analog Converter for...
May 04, 2009 | Nintendo 64 Console
Mar 25, 2009 | Sony KV-27V22 TV
Jan 23, 2009 | GoVideo Go Video DVD/VCR Combo
Nov 20, 2007 | Philips MWD2205 DVD Player/VCR
463 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: