Question about Computers & Internet
The good news is, you don't need to look for drivers for this printer. It is supported by windows xp.
Just do following:
- click start - control panel - double click printers and faxes
- on the left pane, click add a printer. (don't forget to connect your printer to your pc and it should be turned off)
- the wizard will try to look for the printer and will not find any
- just click next, then next till you arrive at selection for different printer models
- just select your brand, epson on the left and the model, rx80 on the right pane.
- just follow the wizard, until it was finished.
- it may ask you to set it as default printer, but it's your option.
- now you're done, treat yourself to mcdonalds and celebrate this little things in your life :)
Posted on May 31, 2010
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 31, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Sep 23, 2011 | Epson LQ 580 Matrix Printer
Aug 13, 2011 | Epson Dot Matrix LQ-300+II Printer
Jun 10, 2011 | Panasonic KX-P1150 Matrix Printer
Apr 26, 2010 | Panasonic KX-P3196 Matrix Printer
Feb 25, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 04, 2009 | Epson LX-300 Matrix Printer
Oct 08, 2007 | Epson LX-300 Matrix Printer
84 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: