Question about Acer Aspire One PC Notebook
Ok.. so here's what you need and what you need to do, to save on your laptop the pictures from the memory card of your mobile...
to buy an All-in-One USB Card Reader, the cd driver comes with this unit if you buy this at any electronic store..
you need to do....
1. On your laptop..insert the cd driver of the All-in-One usb card reader... install the driver by clicking the filename with extension ".exe" (example: Install.exe)
2. Once installation is complete, see in your laptop a usb socket...Insert the all-in-one card reader from any of the usb socket.
3. Check on your window, a small popping message will appear on the taskbar (lower right corner of your desktop) displaying Found New Hardware..Once a message displayed Your Hardware is Installed and Ready To USE.. you can now insert the memory card of your mobile on the card slot of the card reader..
4. Now browse your files from the memory card...Click My Computer.. a removable drive will appear (example: Removable Drive (F:))....now double click on this drive....list of files will be displayed..
5. Now select picture files that you will save to your computer..how? highlight the name of the files you want to copy by clicking the file name once... then on the top of the page you will see the Edit Menu....Press it and select copy..
6. Now where do you want to save? recommended is on My Documents.. it can be found on the desktop..
Minimize the window...on your desktop, double click My Documents...double click My Pictures folder..on the Edit menu again, select paste....then your files will be save on My Documents under My Pictures folder...
Hope you understand these instructions... please comment if you still need things to clarify..
Please rate this solution if this help you..thanks..
Posted on May 27, 2010
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 26, 2011 | LG GT505 Cell Phone
on Apr 24, 2010 | Cell Phones
Nov 18, 2009 | Sony 4GB Memory Stick PRO Duo Memory Card
Oct 19, 2009 | AT&T CECT Unlocked i68+ Quadband GSM FM...
Aug 30, 2009 | HP Compaq Presario V5000Z Notebook
Aug 18, 2009 | Sony Ericsson K750i Cellular Phone
Jan 06, 2009 | SanDisk 2GB microSD Memory Card
Dec 20, 2008 | Nokia N73 Cellular Phone
Aug 14, 2008 | Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W80 Digital Camera
85 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!