Question about Motorola Mobility Droid (2 GB) Cell Phone
The Null data error is caused by a poor or improper mobile internet connectivity. Make sure that internet is configured properly in the device.
Posted on May 27, 2010
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 12, 2015 | Motorola Mobility DROID RAZR Maxx 4G...
Mar 16, 2015 | Facebook Computers & Internet
Aug 08, 2014 | Motorola Mobility Droid RAZR HD
Jul 22, 2014 | Motorola MOTO G XT1033 8GB Unlocked GSM...
- Turn off the Droid. If you are unable to turn off the Droid, remove the battery for 10 seconds, then replace it.
- Open the physical keyboard and press the X key while pressing and holding the Power Button. The device will turn on, keep holding these two buttons until a yellow triangle appears.
- Press the Volume Up and then the Camera button at the same time to get a menu to come up. You may have to press them more then once.
- You have now entered Recovery Mode.
- Use the Directional Pad on the Physical Keyboard to select theFormat option.
This should perform a factory reset of your device. You will of course lose all data. Please exercise caution before doing this without a backup.
* Note: Contacts, etc. should be backed up to the cloud, so you should be safe with your address book.
May 13, 2014 | Motorola Cell Phones
Mar 21, 2014 | Motorola Cell Phones
Apr 22, 2011 | Motorola Mobility Droid X
Mar 07, 2011 | Motorola Mobility Droid (2 GB) Cell Phone
May 16, 2017 | Motorola Mobility Droid (2 GB) Cell Phone
Feb 24, 2018 | Motorola Mobility Droid (2 GB) Cell Phone
157 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: