Question about HP Pavilion dv6000z Notebook
Wer es my macrophon an my computer
The internal microphone is located near the top of the notebook LCD display or near the bottom of the LCD display near the hinge. Use the following best practices to capture sound more easily.
Follow the steps below to verify that the recording program on the computer works properly.
1. Click Start , enter device into the search field, and then select Device Manager from the list.
2. Expand the Sound, video and game controllers list.
3. Right-click the audio driver , select Uninstall from the drop-down menu, and then click OK to confirm that you want to uninstall the audio driver.
4. After the audio driver is uninstalled, click Start , enter backup into the search field, and then select HP Backup and Recovery Manager from the list.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions to reinstall the audio driver.
The internal microphone is now set as the default recording device.
Posted on May 28, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 29, 2011 | ASUS A7N8X-X Motherboard
May 28, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jul 01, 2009 | ViewSonic VA712 17" LCD Monitor
Jun 17, 2009 | Fisher Washing Machines
Jan 28, 2009 | Computers & Internet
79 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!