Question about Televison & Video
Fuse for power?
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 18, 2017 | Seat Cars & Trucks
Nov 29, 2013 | 2005 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD Light...
Aug 14, 2012 | 1998 Ford Expedition
Jan 05, 2012 | 1988 Acura Legend
Nov 29, 2011 | Cars & Trucks
The T300 uses a 2.5A fuse.
To replace the fuse:
1. Unplug the AC cord from the AC power source,
then remove the AC power cord from the speaker's
2. Remove the fuse cap with a small, flat blade screwdriver
(see diagram 2).
3. Remove the fuse from the fuse cap
(see diagram 3).
4. Replace the fuse inside fuse cap with another metric
5X20mm size fuse
5. Replace the fuse inside the cap, replace the fuse
and cap in the power connector (see diagram 5).
6. Connect the AC power cord to the speaker and
raise it upright.
7. Connect the power cord to an AC power outlet
Jun 01, 2011 | Cambridge Soundworks ton Theater T300 Home...
May 11, 2010 | ViewSonic N2751W 27 in. LCD Television
Sep 01, 2009 | 2005 Nissan Pathfinder
May 13, 2009 | 1992 Ford Ranger
Apr 11, 2009 | 2004 Ford Super Duty F 450
133 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!