Question about Whirlpool Refrigerators
These are the following steps you need to follow to change the water filter.
1. Find the indication light, located at the top of the Whirlpool refrigerator just inside the door. Thistells you when to change your water filter. A green light indicates the filter is good and a red light indicates you need to change the filter.
2. Find the filter knob. It is usually located at the base of the refrigerator in the kickplate or grill.
3. Turn the knob a quarter turn to the left to unlock the filter. Pull out and remove the old filter.
4. Add a new filter and push in. Turn the filter a quarter turn to the right to secure it in place.
5. Reset your filter indication light inside the refrigerator. Press down and release the switch five times within 10 seconds. The filter indication light should then turn green.
Posted on Jun 03, 2010
a 6ya Repairman can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Repairman (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 16, 2017 | Westinghouse Refrigerators
Aug 05, 2013 | Refrigerators
May 30, 2012 | Frigidaire Refrigerators
Sep 02, 2017 | Kenmore 22.0 cu. ft. Side-By-Side...
Jan 08, 2010 | Refrigerators
Dec 22, 2009 | Maytag MSD2650H Side by Side Refrigerator
Jun 03, 2009 | Frigidaire FRS3R5EMB Side by Side...
Oct 21, 2008 | Refrigerators
47 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!