Question about Philips Universal PH301S Remote Control
I need a code for a universal remote philips for a tv panasonic
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: philips pm 335 universal control
I found the manual for your remote control at:
I looked for the code for a zenith tv and it looks like they're all 3 digit codes. It lists: 002, 008, 115, 215, 405, 407, 601, 701, 713, 903, and 916. If none of these work, I would suggest programming with the code search.
1. Press and hold "Code Search" button until the red indicator stays on. Release the "Code Search" button.
2. Press and release the desired mode button (TV, DVD, etc.) The red indicator will blink, then stay lit.
3. Press and release the "Code Search" button. The indicator light blinks off.
4. To find the first digit for the code stored under the mode key pressed in step 2, press each numeric key from 0-9 in turn. When the indicator light blinks off the number you pressed is the first digit for the code you are searching for.
5. To find the second digit, repeat step 4, this time when the indicator light blinks off this is the second digit.
6. Repeat step 4 again to find the third digit.
Posted on Jun 21, 2008
I have a phillips universal remote, that I brought in Georgia. I have lost the instructions for programing.
My television is Emerson and I need the codes and instructions. Please help.
Posted on Oct 01, 2008
HOLD THE CODE SEARCH BUTTON DOWN UNTIL THE RED LIGHT STAYS LIT.
PRESS THE DEVICE BUTTON (ie TV)
CHANNEL UP BUTTON UNTIL THE CHANNEL CHANGES. (300 SHOULD BE MAXIMUM)
PRESS THE MUTE BUTTON TO SET THE CODE
Posted on Oct 19, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 29, 2016 | Panasonic Televison & Video
Feb 28, 2010 | Philips Universal PH301S Remote Control
Dec 29, 2009 | Philips SRU3003 Remote Control
Aug 31, 2009 | Philips PM3S Remote Control
Mar 12, 2009 | Philips PM3S Remote Control
Dec 12, 2008 | Televison & Video
Jun 28, 2008 | Televison & Video
Dec 09, 2007 | Televison & Video
237 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: