Question about Bosch Evolution 500 SHE45M06UC Built-in Dishwasher
There shouldnt be much food in it to drain?? consult manual for how to access pump for cleaning it is user serviceable.
Posted on May 27, 2010
a 6ya Repairman can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Repairman (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 09, 2014 | Refrigerators
If suds are detected continuously by the pressure switch during the drain or spin phases, the washer will fill 4 liters of water and during 5 minutes the unit will rest without tumbling, the water will be drained and it will try to spin or drain again.
• If too much detergent was used:
- Run the unit through a RINSE/SPIN cycle.
- Run a NORMAL cycle without adding any detergent,
• This should clear the unit of the excess detergent.
1. Check the drain hose and make sure it is not plugged or kinked.
2. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
3. Check wire harness connections to the drain pump, pressure switch, and Central Control Unit (CCU).
4. Check/clean drain pump filter of foreign objects.
5. Plug in washer or reconnect power.
6. Check drain pump.
7. Check the pressure switch.
8. Verify CCU operation by running a Diagnostic Test or any cycle.
Nov 30, 2010 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Dec 16, 2009 | Cars & Trucks
Sep 11, 2009 | Dishwashers
Feb 11, 2009 | LG 24 in. LDS 5811ST Stainless Steel...
Dec 20, 2008 | KitchenAid Superba Architect KBCA06XPBS...
Dec 06, 2008 | Whirlpool Dishwashers
Jul 30, 2012 | Bosch Evolution 500 SHE45M06UC Built-in...
167 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: