Question about Canon CanoScan N650U Flatbed Scanner
Looks as if that scanner is not compatible with windows 7. Best thing to do to verify it, go to this site:
Even though your running windows 7, choose vista as your OS.
Then download the software and see if it will install. If it installs then your good to go. I've had other hardware that wouldn't work with windows 7 but yet i go to install the vista drivers and i've gotten stuff to work. Give it a try so you know for sure.
Posted on May 27, 2010
I have Windows 7 32bit running with the driver from canon XP Driver - CanoScanCSUv571a.exe.
1. Download driver from Canon
2. Extract driver to CanoScanCSUv571a folder
3. Click Start orb and Control panel
4. Make sure classic view if checked
5. Double click Device Manager
6. Under imaging devices right click CanoScan N650U/N656U and select update driver software...
7. Select Browse my computer for driver software and click browse button to location of the CanoScanCSUv571a folder and click on Next button.
8. Ignore any warnings the driver works fine. Have been using it for a long time now
This will only work with Windows 7 - 32bit OS. I personally reinstalled windows 7 - 32 bit. Had too many problems with the 64bit OS and all by Older software. Could not afford to buy all new hardware and software for use on a 64bit system.
Posted on Dec 28, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 20, 2011 | Canon CanoScan N650U Flatbed Scanner
Feb 04, 2011 | Canon CanoScan D1230U Flatbed Scanner
Dec 05, 2009 | Canon CanoScan N650U Flatbed Scanner
Dec 04, 2009 | Canon CanoScan N656U Flatbed Scanner
Oct 10, 2008 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 18, 2008 | Canon CanoScan N1220U Flatbed Scanner
606 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!