Question about Fossil Watches
I tried to match your watch up as good as I could, but if this is not correct, check the following fossil customer service page to match the type of watch to the ones on the page and you will find specific instructions on setting your watch. Thanks for stopping at FixYa!
1. Press A in any mode (except setting mode) to display time for 3 seconds. To display time with animation, press D when the display is off.
2. Press A again within 3 seconds to display date. Date will be displayed for 3 seconds.
Setting the Time/Date:
1. In Time/Date mode, press and hold D for 2 seconds; hour will begin flashing.
2. Press B to decrease and C to increase the number. Press and hold B or C for fast advance.
3. Press D to set the hour and move to the next setting (minute). Setting sequence is hour, minute, day, month, year.
4. After year is set, data will be saved and and display will default to Time/Date mode. At any time in the setting sequence press and hold D for 3 seconds to save and exit to Time/Date mode.
5. If no pushers are operated for 7 seconds while in the setting sequence, any changes will be saved and the display will turn off.
Posted on May 26, 2010
a 6ya Expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to an Expert (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 05, 2015 | Fossil ES Watches
on Jan 27, 2010 | Watches
Aug 08, 2014 | Fossil Watches
Oct 14, 2013 | Fossil Philippe Starck PH1026 Wrist Watch
Jan 08, 2011 | Watches
Aug 26, 2010 | Fossil Philippe Starck PH1035 Wrist Watch
Aug 21, 2010 | Fossil Watches
May 04, 2010 | Fossil Philippe Starck PH1035 Wrist Watch
Mar 19, 2010 | Fossil Philippe Starck PH1035 Wrist Watch
Jan 27, 2010 | Fossil Philippe Starck PH1035 Wrist Watch
Nov 30, 2017 | Fossil Watches
128 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: