An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 20 times.
An expert who has written 20 answers of more than 400 characters.
Re: my nokia N72 wont turn on.
1)Put the battery in a different nokia piece and see to that whether its getting charged
2) if yes then charge it fully and then put the battery in the piece again
3) if no then its time to get a replacement battery.
4) if all the above steps donot solve your problem , there is a software problem, which would requiring re-flashing,
5) your local nokia service centre at marginal price or if in warranty free of cost should help you out.
6) make sure flashing requires hardly few minutes , thus anybody asks you to leave your piece at their premises and come back the next day , dont do that. ok
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You will need to format your phone and restore it to factory settings. Backup your data before you start the format. To format:
Press *#7780# on your phone, it shall ask you weather you want to
restore the phone to factory defaults? Select Yes, enter the security
code (default is 12345) the phone shall restart. Now once it comes
back, press *#7370# and follow the same process again. After it comes
back, everything should be working fine.
In case you do not remember the security code, then turn off the phone,
press the star key (*), number 3 key and Green keys (the one used to
make the calls) together and keeping them pressed turn on the phone, do
not release the keys until you see the formatting screen, let it
complete and the phone shall restart and then it should be working fine.
nokia n72 has a slow operating system which gets even slower if the battery is low and thw problems are doubled if the memory is near full.
Sometimes unsupported applications hang on it which can only be stopped by removing the battery and restarting the phone.Restarting may take a lot of time but have patience and once the phone restarts delete the application which caused the hanging. An advice is to keep the memory card half empty.
You need 1 mobile phones and a memory card reader.
1) Do _not_ turn off the mobile phone!
2) Remove the Memory Card (MMC) from the locked phone and put it into a
memory card reader. Create
the directory E:\System\Recogs and copy thc-nokia-unlock.mdl into
3) Remove the Memory Card and place it into the locked phone.
The THC-NOKIA-UNLOCK program should start after 120 seconds.
4) Remove the battery. Remove the MMC. Put the battery back and restart.
The Phone Lock has been reset to "12345".