Question about Nokia 3110 Cellular Phone
Hi, I have got Nokia3110 Classic phone with me. I have got 1 gb Mobile SD Memory Card in it. I have got a problem with my memory card. It does not store any data inspite having sufficent memory. If i try to to get data from Bluetooth, I get and "Operations Failed" . I have checked all the posibilities and could not find any possible solutions to it. Please help me in getting this issue resolve.
1) first is this problem experienced only with the data transfered by bluetooth if yes then
2) there is probably no fault of the card 3110 classic cannot support big data transfer files then 4 or greater mb.
3) now even then u cud use this soilution whr by u can format the memory card in the phone itself do not format it in a memory card reader.
4) as sometimes the filesystem changes the filemanager has an option or even memory card option in settings or application , will help you out format the card.
5) even then the problem isnt solved take a microsd adaptop inset your t-flash card inside and format the card.
6) before reinserting the card clean format your phone via this code *#7370# in the main display and the phone will ask for a security code default if u hav not changed is 12345 and the phone would restart now switch off the phone and reinset the card.
7)Now even then the phone doesnt come to factory settings after the code , then go to settings and do the factory restore,
8) IMPORTANT ---- please note the above factory restore will wipe all your photos and contactrs so please make a transfer or note of them before doing factory restore.
Posted on Apr 07, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 10, 2010 | Nokia 5300 Grey Cellular Phone
Sep 18, 2008 | Nokia 6280 Cellular Phone
Sep 06, 2008 | Nokia 6300 Cellular Phone
Aug 17, 2008 | Nokia 5300 Grey Cellular Phone
Jul 19, 2008 | Nokia N95 Cellular Phone
Jun 29, 2008 | Nokia 6300 Cellular Phone
Jun 23, 2008 | Nokia N95 Cellular Phone
May 10, 2008 | Nokia 6300 Cellular Phone
142 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!