Question about Hotpoint RVM1435 Microwave Oven
That filter kit should be JX81A and you can get it here: http://tinyurl.com/gv383
You can get your owner's manual directly from the GE site: http://www.geappliances.com/service_and_support/literature/
We're happy to help and we appreciate your thoughtful rating of our answer.
Posted on Apr 08, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
To replace oven light:
1. Disconnect power at main fuse or circuit breaker or pull plug.
2. Remove the top grill by taking out the 2 screws that hold it in place. (See Figures 3.)
3. Remove charcoal filter.
4. Pull out the Lamp cover. (See Figure 4.)
5. Replace the light bulb with a 30-watt bulb.
6. Replace light housing to original position
7. Replace charcoal filter.
8. Replace top grill and secure with screws.
9. Connect electrical power.
Aug 10, 2013 | Magic Chef Over The Range Microwave
Sep 28, 2011 | Samsung 1.8 Cu. Ft. Over-the-Range...
Mar 20, 2011 | Frigidaire FMV156DC Microwave Oven
Mar 05, 2011 | GE Advantium 120 Convection/Microwave Oven
Nov 27, 2009 | GE Spacemaker JVM1540 Microwave Oven
Feb 16, 2009 | Tappan TMT104E1 Microwave Oven
Sep 19, 2008 | Microwave Ovens
Aug 01, 2008 | Panasonic NN-S254BF Microwave Oven
May 27, 2008 | GE Microwave Ovens
Apr 13, 2008 | Goldstar MV-1526 Microwave Oven
98 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!