Question about Hotpoint RVM1435 Microwave Oven
That filter kit should be JX81A and you can get it here: http://tinyurl.com/gv383
You can get your owner's manual directly from the GE site: http://www.geappliances.com/service_and_support/literature/
We're happy to help and we appreciate your thoughtful rating of our answer.
Posted on Apr 08, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
To replace oven light:
1. Disconnect power at main fuse or circuit breaker or pull plug.
2. Remove the top grill by taking out the 2 screws that hold it in place. (See Figures 3.)
3. Remove charcoal filter.
4. Pull out the Lamp cover. (See Figure 4.)
5. Replace the light bulb with a 30-watt bulb.
6. Replace light housing to original position
7. Replace charcoal filter.
8. Replace top grill and secure with screws.
9. Connect electrical power.
Aug 10, 2013 | Magic Chef Over The Range Microwave
Sep 28, 2011 | Samsung 1.8 Cu. Ft. Over-the-Range...
Mar 20, 2011 | Frigidaire FMV156DC Microwave Oven
Mar 05, 2011 | GE Advantium 120 Convection/Microwave Oven
Nov 27, 2009 | GE Spacemaker JVM1540 Microwave Oven
Feb 16, 2009 | Tappan TMT104E1 Microwave Oven
Sep 19, 2008 | Microwave Ovens
Aug 01, 2008 | Panasonic NN-S254BF Microwave Oven
May 27, 2008 | GE Microwave Ovens
Apr 13, 2008 | Goldstar MV-1526 Microwave Oven
97 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!