Question about Daewoo DWC-072C Air Conditioner
Hello my name is Heath it will be my pleasure to assist you. If you take the filer out then take the knobs off lift the bottom up slightly and then out it should pop there are clips that hold the cover onto the air conditioner.
Posted on May 26, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 06, 2015 | Televison & Video
3. Remove retaining ring. If the bearing inner race remains on wheel hub, grind a section of inner race until approximately 0.020 in (0.5 mm) remains. Remove race with a chisel.
4. Remove wheel bearing with suitable tool.
• Do not remove dust cover unless necessary. • Do not reuse dust cover if removed. 5. Mark relative positions of dust cover and knuckle for proper reassembly. 6. Remove dust cover with a chisel.
• Do not remove wheel hub bolt unless necessary. • Do not reuse wheel hub bolt if removed. 7. Remove wheel hub bolt with a press.
Assembly 1. Press in new wheel studs. Front wheel hub press in either bolt turning or loosening by the torque of 108.5 lb•ft (147 N•m, 15 kg•m) shall not be premissible.
2. Mark new dust cover to match the removed dust cover. 3. Align mark on new dust cover with knuckle. 4. Install new dust cover with suitable tool.
5. Install new wheel bearing with suitable tool. 6. Install front wheel hub assembly with suitable tool.
• Use a new oil seal, and apply grease to seal. • Install oil seal so that it is flush with knuckle. 7. Install new oil seal with SST(0K993 331 016).
Jan 12, 2013 | 2003 Kia Sedona
May 26, 2012 | Minolta EP4000/5000 CS/PRO Copier
Jan 30, 2011 | BMW 323 Cars & Trucks
Oct 21, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jun 17, 2010 | Fujitsu 18C1 Air Conditioner
Mar 15, 2010 | 2004 Dodge Ram 1500
Dec 20, 2009 | Heating & Cooling
Dec 06, 2009 | Pacific Image Electronics Memor-ease...
Jan 30, 2008 | Fuji MX-1700 Zoom Digital Camera
179 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: