Question about LG WFT1071TP Top Load Washer
It's all in user manual above.
Just so people can find it. This is the often-refered-to magic '314159 hack'. It was obtained fromhttp://members.lycos.co.uk/ittroll/multiregion.htm
1. Power on the player with no disk in the drive
2. Press "PAUSE" on the remote
3. Enter "3 1 4 1 5 9" on the remote (the word COdE appears on the display)
4. Enter "0" on the remote (0 = All Regions, 1 = Region 1, 2 = Region 2, etc.)
5. Press "PAUSE" on the remote
6. Power the player off and then back on
Posted on May 26, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 07, 2015 | LG Televison & Video
Sep 29, 2013 | LG Televison & Video
Jul 25, 2011 | LG BD550 Blu-Ray Player
May 08, 2017 | LG Nortel Wireless N USB Network Adapter
Aug 03, 2010 | LG Televison & Video
Feb 23, 2010 | Televison & Video
Mar 31, 2009 | Televison & Video
Dec 22, 2008 | Televison & Video
Nov 28, 2008 | LG 32LG40 32 in. LCD HDTV
129 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: