Question about Apple iPhone (16 GB) Smartphone
I have a guide to let you do the unlock yourself. Read it here:
For more iPhone / iPod touch tips, click here.
Posted on Aug 10, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 04, 2012 | Apple iPhone (16 GB) Smartphone
Sep 27, 2012 | Cell Phones
Sep 22, 2012 | Apple Iphone 2g 3g 3gs 8gb 16gb S
Jul 01, 2012 | Apple iPhone 3G
Dec 08, 2011 | Cell Phones
When it comes to unlocking Iphones, Remote unlocking is the best method to be followed or used. . you can unlock your phone instantly within few minutes. This site Unlocking4U.com offers remote unlock for the iPhone. here are the instructions to follow while unlocking the iphone.
1. Allow us to send you an email saying that your phone has been activated or unlocked remotely.
2. Install the latest version of iTunes.
3. Make sure your iPhone 4 phone software is updated to the latest version using the iTunes software.
4. Connect your iPhone 4 Apple iTunes with a SIM card not accepted.
5. Wait until iTunes detects the iPhone 4.
6. 4 Disconnect the iPhone and reconnect after 10 seconds.
7. 4 Apple iPhone is unlocked.
Nov 15, 2011 | Apple iPhone 3G
Oct 02, 2011 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
Sep 24, 2011 | Apple Cell Phones
Jan 30, 2010 | Apple iPhone 3G Black Smartphone
Nov 17, 2008 | HTC Touch Cell Phone (Unlocked) - Soft...
36 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: