Question about HP LaserJet 1020 Printer
Try to press the reset button on your printer if did not works just try to download the reseter of your printer in HP Laserjet 1020 at the HP website. Because your printer have a lifespan printing; example if your printer have a 100,000 copies to be print so you have aloud to print not more than 100,000 copies. That's why need to reset your printer using the reseter program by HP.
Posted on May 26, 2010
You must check fuser. Probably paper is there!
Posted on Jan 18, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 27, 2015 | HP LaserJet 1020 Printer
1. Check and/or Remove Paper from top output assembly.
2. Clean pick-up roller if it appears to be dirty or have sticky substance, etc. Replace roller if worn or damaged.
3. Check if the top paper output and rollers are free of damage.
4. Cycle Power or partial reset printer
5. Put only 10-25 sheets of plain white letter size paper in the input tray
6. Flip the paper stack over to verify printing on correct side.
Please follow the below web link steps
Dec 28, 2010 | HP LaserJet 1020 Printer
Jun 11, 2010 | HP LaserJet 1020 Printer
Aug 30, 2009 | HP LaserJet 1020 Printer
Aug 29, 2009 | HP LaserJet 1020 Printer
Oct 20, 2008 | HP LaserJet 1020 Printer
Apr 23, 2008 | HP LaserJet 1020 Printer
Oct 25, 2007 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 08, 2007 | HP LaserJet 1020 Printer
968 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: