Question about Grohe Grohtherm Thermostatic Rough-In Valve 3/4'' Valve - 34125000
Try rotating the faceplate in counter-clock wise fashion. this is a maybe.
Posted on Jul 23, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 09, 2014 | Water Heaters
Dec 17, 2012 | Water Heaters
Feb 24, 2011 | Grohe Grohmix Thermostat Valve & Trim -...
1. Turn thermostat handle (L) to the 100 °F (38 °C) safety
check, see fig. .
2. Unscrew handle (N) or lever (O).
3. Unscrew cap (M).
4. Pull off thermostat handle (L).
5. Remove screws (H) and escutcheon (G), see fig. .
6. Close both isolation valves (I).
7. Pull sleeve (F) from the mixer shank by pressing
down the tongue (D2), see fig. .
8. Extract clamp (D1).
9. Pull stop ring (D) until resistance is encountered
(approximately 3/8" [10mm]), see fig. .
10. Unscrew stop ring (D) complete with regulator
11. Unscrew thermoelement (47 050, 47 582) with 24mm
open-ended wrench, see page 2.
It is not too clear to me, but I'm not looking at it. lol
Dec 14, 2010 | Grohe Grohmix Thermostat Valve & Trim -...
Jun 28, 2010 | Grohe Grohmix Thermostat Valve & Trim -...
Jun 26, 2009 | Grohe Grohtherm Thermostatic Rough-In...
Mar 26, 2009 | Grohe Grohmix Thermostat Valve & Trim -...
318 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: