Question about Microsoft Computers & Internet
How to change windows xp bootscreen with resource hacker?
1. Download and install TuneUp Utilities from the following link:
Download TuneUp Utilities
You can either purchase the full version or download 30 days trial version. After installation, run it from desktop or from Programs menu or by right-clicking on My computer icon and select "TuneUp Utilities"
2. Click on Customize Windows -> TuneUp Styler
3. It'll open a new window. Click on "Boot Screen" link in left-side pane
4. Now click on "Add -> Load Boot Screen From File..." option
5. Select your boot screen file and click on "Install Boot Screen" button
6. You can also create your own boot screens. To create new boot screen, click on "New Screen" button. It'll open a new window. Now click on "Search Local Drives" link and select the image.
7. Once you finish, click on "Save boot screen" link and provide a name to your boot screen.
8. You can even see the preview of the boot screen by clicking on "Show large preview" link or by clicking on the image in Preview pane
9. Your new boot screen is ready. You can apply it by clicking on "Install Boot Screen" button.
Posted on May 26, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 27, 2011 | Computers & Internet
on Jan 02, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Mar 25, 2010 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP2
Sep 17, 2009 | Microsoft Windows Xp Home Edition English...
Jul 19, 2009 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional
Jul 13, 2009 | Microsoft Windows Xp Home Edition English...
Jul 08, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Oct 19, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Sep 12, 2008 | Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
Sep 13, 2017 | Microsoft Computers & Internet
158 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!