How to change developer beads
I have the complete 9 page instructions with images if you want I can e-mail them to you. Here is a snippet explaining just the portion of the beads. (email me at email@example.com for complete instructions). Also, if you purchase the developer beads from iteminc.com they will include the instructions
1. Place the developer housing assembly (new or used) to be recharged on a drop
During this procedure, the developer housing assembly must be kept level at
all times. To prevent toner spillage, it is recommended that the developer
housing assembly be fully supported level by laying it on something like a
large piece of cloth, paper towels or styrofoam hollowed out for the
developer housing assembly to lie on. If new, remove the protective cover
over the magnetic roller. Do not touch the magnetic roller.
The wires are routed under and behind the right snap tab.
2. Release the snap tabs at each end of the developer housing assembly and remove
the assembly cover.
3. Agitate the package of developer mix and then cut it open. Carefully pour the
entire contents of developer mix as evenly as possible over the two augers. Do
not let the developer mix accumulate heavily on the roller. Keep the developer
housing assembly level.
4. Reinstall the cover making sure that the rear tabs are all engaged in their
respective slots while positioning the wire harness under the snap tab. Press
firmly until you hear a positive "snap" sound for each tab indicating each snap
tab is securely fastened.
5. Tear off the ATC sensor perforated tag. Do NOT remove the ATC sensor label
from the developer housing.Peel off the protective backing, and adhere the label
to the appropriate or corresponding Imaging Unit Plate. Make sure the ATC
sensor tag label can be located if needed later.
6. Record the number for entering into NVRAM in the next step.
7. Perform the ATC Sensor Setup procedure."
Sep 13, 2011 |
Xerox Phaser 7750DN Laser Printer