Question about Computers & Internet
To fix this press Start > Run
In the Run box, type in (without quotes) "regsvr32 jscript.dll"
You should receive a popup that says the registration succeeded.
Another thing to do is update your flash player, click on the link below to download:
Now, click on the link below and download the free Abexo registry cleaner program, this program removes old files from your harddrive
Posted on May 25, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 08, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Open internet explorer
To enable scripting:
Click the "Tools" menu on your Internet Explorer toolbar and select "Internet Options."
Click the "Security" tab.
Click the Internet (globe) icon and click the "Custom Level" button.
Scroll down to "Scripting."
Enable the following:
* Active scripting
* Allow paste operations via script
* Scripting of Java applets are all enabled
Click the OK button at the bottom of the window.
1. On your keyboard, hold down the Windows key and press the R key. This opens the "Run" command.
2. Type in appwiz.cpl and click OK. This opens "Add or Remove Programs."
3. Select Java and then click the Uninstall button. There may be multiple installed versions, so be sure to remove all of them.
4. Next, download and install the latest version of Java Runtime Environment
5. To ensure the update is effective please Clear the Yahoo! Messenger Cache
6. Restart Messenger to determine if the issue is resolved.
Mar 08, 2011 | Yahoo Messenger
Jan 31, 2011 | Yahoo Mail
May 07, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Dec 09, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 21, 2009 | Yahoo Messenger
Oct 05, 2009 | YouTube Videos
Aug 24, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Sep 25, 2008 | Computers & Internet
15 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!