Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
Please do the followings:
- Be sure that the printer is working correctly, i.e. no flashing lights, paper in the tray, no error messages on the printer screen, etc..
-You can also try to unplug the printer for a few seconds and then plug it back in to see if that does the trick (if it is indeed an issue with the printer itself).
-Check the printer if there is a light on the printer which indicates if it is on line or not. (Usually steady=online, blinking=offline. )
-Unplug your printer USB cable from the PC and plug it into another USB Port of the PC.
- Can you print a test page pressing the buttons on the printer?
- What is your operating system? If your OS has the option on the control panel, perform troubleshooting.
See is there any problem identified (if identified click solve/fix problem
- Uninstall and reinstall the updated and compatible version drivers of your printer.
- Check the printer Spooler and delete if it is not empty.
- Restart your computer and print a test page.
While printing, select that default printer from the menu if it not selected by default
If you can't find how to do, please write me your operating system and its version. Then I can explain.
In Windows 7 Operating system:
The Spooler can be deleted totally as below:
- Go to "Windows 7" Start Menu, Control Panel, System and Security and Administrative Tools.
- Double click on Services icon.
- Scroll down to the "Print Spooler" service, right-click on it and choose Stop.
- Navigate to the following directory: Start>Computer,
- And delete the everything inside of this folder. Do NOT delete the folder itself, just the everything (the sub folders,files) inside of it.
-Go back to the Services window as you did above and right click on the Print Spooler service and choose Start.
- Restart the computer.
- Print a test page
NOTE: Maybe you have already done some of them above. But please check thalatest status again before printing test from the computer.
Waiting your comments.
Posted on May 25, 2010
First make sure there is not any paper jam inside the printer .
Pull toner and refix it.
Then open back cover of printer and reattach the RAM memory.
Open fuser assembely and make sure roller is working fine and it is not torn.
Also clean dust from all parts.
Also RESET your printer settings to defaults.
Make sure your printer green led flash if it flahs orange is means it is offline but if green led is flash then it is online.
Let me know if you need further assistance.
Thanks for using FixYa.
Posted on May 25, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 26, 2015 | Ricoh AFICIO 2020D COPIER. 20PPM and 11 x...
Jun 19, 2013 | Ricoh Aficio 2020D Copier
May 12, 2011 | Ricoh Aficio 2228C Copier
Apr 12, 2011 | Ricoh Aficio 2020D Copier
Jan 07, 2011 | Ricoh Aficio 2020D Copier
Jun 10, 2010 | HP PSC 2355 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Nov 05, 2009 | Ricoh Aficio 2020D Copier
Aug 21, 2009 | Ricoh Aficio 1515MF All-In-One Laser...
Jan 11, 2009 | Ricoh Aficio 2020D Copier
Jun 02, 2008 | Ricoh Aficio 1515MF All-In-One Laser...
Aug 18, 2017 | The Office Equipment & Supplies
75 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!