Question about Coby TFTV2003 20 in. LCD Television
Tv is locked and i do not have remote to unlock.howcan i unlocked with out original remote control?
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
hi you might have to call the place where you bought it and let them know this prolem and see what they say if they can not help then i would call coby and they should be able to walk you through your problem
Posted on Jan 10, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 11, 2017 | Universal Televison & Video
Nov 28, 2013 | Sanyo Televison & Video
Apr 11, 2012 | RCA 27F650T 27" TV
Sep 22, 2011 | RCA 24V511T 24" TV
Aug 24, 2011 | RCA TruFlat 27F520T 27" TV
May 15, 2011 | RCA 24F512T 24" TV
1. Turn on the TV using the remote control. In most cases, you will need the original Jensen remote to unlock the TV if you aren't sure of the unlock code. You can purchase an original replacement online if necessary.
2. Look at the screen. If you see a red key on the bottom of the screen, press "Function" and "Mute" on the remote at the same time. This will unlock the channel. Do this if you want to bypass the lock to watch a certain show or channel while leaving the TV locked. All other channels will remain locked and the TV will lock again when it is turned off.
3. Unlock all of the channels on the TV by entering 0711 or 3308. These are the Jensen factory reset codes that will reset the TV to the original factory settings. By doing this, you will loose any information that you have stored in the TV, such as channel labels and schedules. You will have to program the TV again by going through the entire initial set up.
4. Call the technical support service number in your owner's manual if neither of those codes work. A technician can help you troubleshoot the television as the problem may not be the parental lock feature. Have the model number and serial number of the TV available when you call.
5. Take your television to a TV repair shop if neither of the codes work and the TV locked by itself while it was turned on. In this case, the TV may need to be rewired.
Mar 14, 2011 | Jensen 143307 Remote Control
Jul 12, 2009 | RCA TruFlat 27F520T 27" TV
May 31, 2008 | Philips Magnavox Learning Universal Remote
78 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!