Question about RIM BlackBerry Pearl 8100

1 Answer

What is the cap on top of my FT-375 "Covert-1" used for? It is an oblong small piece of plastic approx 1 inch long and 3/8" wide and has a round thing on top of it that screws through the oblong plastic and into the monocular itself.

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 1:

    An expert who has achieved level 1.

  • Contributor
  • 1 Answer

Sorry - If I have to pay to have a tech give me a simple answer to my question, I'll just buy another one from a different company. I am just really tired of logging onto a tech support site, for help, and finding out in step 2 that I have to pay for the info - No thanks.

Take care,

Tommy Fennell

Posted on Apr 07, 2008


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

Hi there,
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.

Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.

Here's a link to this great service

Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Why is my whirlpool electric drying making a loud screeching sound

I know this is a late answer but you have bad bearings on the dryer. There is usually 1 on the back of the drum in the center. Its in 2 pieces, one is nickel coated and the other is hard plastic like material that holds the nickel piece. The other 2 are on the front of the drum on the top just out of sight. They attache to a lip on the front of the machine and the drum 'rides' on the bearings. These are usually about 3 inches long by 1/2 inch wide and 3/8 inch tall and are made of a hard plastic like material.

Aug 28, 2014 | Whirlpool Dryers


To open watch case, hold back of watch up with arrow pointer on the back plate...

If you don't have the proper watchmaker's tools (and you'll need several!) I recommend that you not do this yourself. You could scratch the case or damage the movement if you don't know what you're doing. If it's a water resistant watch the gasket also needs to be replaced once it is opened. DO NOT reuse a gasket! For about $8 any watch or jewelry2_bing.gif store can change the battery and renew the gasket for you. Most Sears stores will do it while you shop.

on Jun 05, 2010 | Watches

1 Answer


for passenger side:
1. unclip screw cover 'center flap' of inside door opener plastic cover, flap is 3/8"x 3/8" (center of plastic cover)
2. remove phillips screw now showing
3. push fabric panel (edge of door opener plastic cover-at hinged end of chrome handle) to allow uncliping of edge of plastic cover (top rt & lwr rt (for passenger side) of plastic cover)
4. open chrome inside door handle to allow plastic cover to be removed-slide plastic cover toward rear, free end of door to remove cover
5. remove switch panel-gently pry with wide non maring pry bar (cover wide blade screwdriver using cloth) do rear of sw panel 1st (don't pry front edge)
6. slide switch panel toward rear to allow removal
7. remove large phillips screw under sw panel
8. remove the 2 plastic covers near top, hinge edge -use plastic spoon handles to encourage caps to pop off. May also require small screwdriver approx 1/8" in to complete pop off
9. remove the 2 phillips screws w/ captive washers
10. remove 3 phillips/hex screws along the bottom inside of door panel
11. on outside/rear edge of panel push the 2 center pins of each in about 1/8"-this allows the clip to be pulled out w/ pin pushed in
12. remove plastic cover (REAR OF SIDE MIRROR)-pull window edge up and back.
13. lift rear of door panel (not hinge edge) up allow hinge edge to pivot around lower pin in door (hinge edge)
14. remove the 2 rt edge "L" brackets (gently pry center plastic pin out) (note the color and replace as removed)
15. slowly peel the clear plastc away from the non hinged end to expose the plastic panel with 3 phillips head screws
16. remove the 3 screws and panel for access to door handle.
17. using access area now available unlatch the rod attached to exterior door handle (unclip plastic to rotate clip up to allow rod to slide out-toward hinged edge)
18. using access area now available remove rod from ext door handle from inside door area
19. remove the 3 -10mm head bolts
20. remove the ext door handle (bottom edge out first)
reverse order to replace door handle

Mar 24, 2014 | 2003 Toyota Avalon

1 Answer

"05 Nissan Pathfinder PO455 EVAP

If those are fuel lines then fuel would be coming out. There are lines that carry fuel vapor for the EVAP system. If these lines you are looking at are the EVAP lines (sounds like they are) then this would be the cause of the large EVAP leak.

Aug 31, 2011 | 2005 Nissan Pathfinder

1 Answer

Whant to install pea gravel over a grassy spot, and under a bench in my yard. I only need 45 square ft, as the space is 9x5 ft, and I want it an inch deep. thanks

1. Remove the grass in the area

2. Place a border around the edge if desired. You could use wood, but there are several attactive edging materials available.

3. Place black plastic or a weed barrier fabric down on the dirt. the fabric would be best.

4. Place the gravel on top of the barrier to the depth you desire.

5. You will need approx. 4 cubic feet of gravel for 1" or one latrge wheelbarrow load. I suggest you think about 1.5 to 2 inches in depth tho. That will work better in th loing run

Jul 02, 2011 | Garden

1 Answer

MF4350d gives a paper jam error when it has no paper in it.

I hired a technician who came to house and showed me where the paper jam was hidden... found technician on craigslist for $50 flat rate, came out on Saturday. He solved the paper jam problem in 20 minutes. One place to check for paper jam you cannot see until to look behind a hinged plastic flap above the cartridge area. Remove cartridge.Above the cartridge area is a width-wide plastic piece, about 1 to 1 1/2 inch wide from top to bottom, hindged along the top edge, moves but is attached along the two lower corners of the piece by small springs (one at each corner) to the housing of the machine. You cannot easily lift the plastic flap up to look behind it for paper jam until you remove the springs. I used forceps to remove them. Tweezers may work. Don't lose them! Once you remove the springs you can easily lift up the plastic flap (it is hinged) and look behind it into the crevices for any paper. That is where we found a small piece of paper. We needed a skinny forceps to reach into the crevice to get the paper out.

Feb 16, 2011 | Canon ImageCLASS MF4350d Laser All-in-One ...

1 Answer

Need to put in ac refrigerant

hi, you are looking for a 1/2 " aluminum tube (or painted black), when you find that, follow the tube until you find an attatched, rounded cylinder/tanks with wires attatched, when you find that, look for a blue plastic cap, if cap is present, that is your connector! if no cap present , the connector is approx. 1/2" wide, 1-1 1/2" inches tall and attatched to afor mentioned tube near tank/cylinder (actualy called receiver/drier)....good luck, marty

May 27, 2009 | 1999 Lincoln Town Car

2 Answers

Printer fell...extra part?

hmm..well..that may not be your only issue..if the printer fell to the floor.

Oct 13, 2008 | Dymo LetraTag QX50 Thermal Label Printer

1 Answer

Paper won't feed due to piece coming loose

If it is the piece I am thinking of, try replacing the spring with a modified spring from a click-top pen. Otherwise, please add a photo of the issue for better understanding

May 07, 2008 | Canon MP610 Photo All-In-One Printer

Not finding what you are looking for?
RIM BlackBerry  Pearl  8100 Logo

Related Topics:

32 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top RIM Computers & Internet Experts

Computer Repairing
Computer Repairing

Level 3 Expert

14641 Answers

ismael castillo

Level 2 Expert

318 Answers


Level 2 Expert

143 Answers

Are you a RIM Computer and Internet Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides