Question about Garmin Edge 305 GPS Receiver
My 305 gives me cadence and speed and heart rate, but will not give me % grade, distance traveled and average speed. It has spent the winter in the basement, but once re-charged, it only gives incomplete information. I'm confused why it gives some info, but not other. Any suggestions?
My solution included changing the battery in the cadence sensor (GSC10). You might not need to.
1. After changing battery, take bike outside. Turn on Edge 305 to acquire satellites (might not be necessary..)
2. Press reset button on GSC10. Should see red/green flash.
3. On Edge 305, go to SYSTEM.
4. Scroll down to ACCESSORIES.
5. On Accessory page, scroll to bottom, under Cadence Sensor, and press RESTART SCAN.
That fixed my Edge 305 - cadence and speed do appear now.
Posted on Jul 08, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
May 25, 2010 | Garmin Forerunner 305 GPS Receiver
Dec 09, 2009 | Garmin Edge 305 GPS Receiver
Oct 29, 2009 | Garmin nuvi 255W GPS Receiver
Oct 27, 2009 | Garmin Edge 305HR GPS Receiver
Aug 26, 2009 | Tomtom ONE 3rd Edition GPS
Jul 16, 2009 | Garmin Edge 705 Handheld GPS Receiver
Oct 07, 2008 | Garmin Forerunner 305 GPS Receiver
Feb 23, 2008 | Garmin Edge 305 GPS Receiver
Dec 17, 2007 | Garmin Forerunner 305 GPS Receiver
192 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: