How do you change the bulb?
1:Make sure that your power switch is off and that the power cord is unplugged from the electrical socket.
It is also wise to unplug any other cables and label them in order to restore them in the right way once the lamp is replaced.
2:In order to see the lamp, remove the access handle on the outside cover. You may need to use a screwdriver.
3:Pull out the used lamp and clean the relevant parts using micro fiber products and not paper.
Please note that in some projectors a small inside filter should also be replaced.
4:Insert the new lamp into the projector carefully avoiding touching the glass of the lamp itself.
Touching the lamp will deposit skin oil that will likely damage any new lamp during use.
5:Reassemble the access panel, replug the cables and power up the projector.
Things You'll Need:
new projector lamp
micro fiber duster
avoid touching the bare projector lamp
Here are the steps that explained in the manual :
Lamp Replacement Procedure:
1. Switch off the power to the projector by pressing the Power/Standby button.
2. Allow the projector to cool down for at least 30 minutes.
3. Disconnect the power cord.
4. Use a screwdriver to remove the screws from the cover.
5. Push up and remove the cover.
6. Remove the 2 screws from the lamp module.
7. Pull out the lamp module.
PLEASE RATE !
Apr 13, 2010 |
Optoma EP747 Multimedia Projector