Question about Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Yes, please find out if I can get my custom tracks to WORK on GTA: Liberty City Stories.
1) Download the Codemasters utility - ftp://downloads.codemasters.com/upgrade/Codemasters_EACSetup.zip
2) Make sure you have a game save for GTA on your PSP memory disk
3) Install the Codemasters utility on your PC
4) Connect the PSP to your PC in USB mode.
5) Goto the folder PSP and then SAVEDATA - look for the name of your GTA gamesave folder. For me it was ULES00151S0
6) Now you need to create a new folder in SAVEDATA that holds the custom soundtracks. Using the name of the game save folder remove the final S0 and add CUSTOMTRACKS - create a folder using this name. So for me my GTA music folder is called ULES00151CUSTOMTRACKS. Note that is a new folder - NOT the game folder renamed. For Vice City name the folder ULES00502CUSTOMTRACKS.
7) Fire up the Codemasters utility on the PC, select mp3’s from the hard disk or a music CD, select the custom tracks folder created above and convert your music.
Once converted, goto the custom tracks folder and rename all the files from *.toc to *.gta
9) Fire up GTA, select custom soundtrack in audio options and enjoy your own music.
Posted on May 02, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 26, 2011 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Jan 19, 2011 | Rockstar Games Grand Theft Auto: Liberty...
Jun 16, 2010 | Rockstar Games Grand Theft Auto: Liberty...
Jun 08, 2010 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Jan 19, 2010 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Jul 19, 2009 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Mar 23, 2009 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
453 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: