Question about Canon PIXMA iP2000 InkJet Printer
I've been trying for hours to reset my printer and nothing will make it work, when I try to turn it on it doesn't respond and all it does is light the green light for like 3 seconds and then the orange light flashes with the paper light for like a second and then it turns off! I've been trying to fix it for hours with every possible reset steps and it still doesn't work!
Canon IP 2000 / reset
Hi there you can try this.
1. Turn off printer
2. Hold down Resume button and press Power button.
3. Keep holding down Power button and let Resume button go.
4. Press Resume button 2 times then let BOTH buttons go.
5. Green lights will flash and then stop blinking.
6. When green lights are solid, press the Resume button 4 times.
7. Press the Power button and the printer should turn off, if not,
press the Power button once more.
8. Your printer should respond as normal..
All the Best Pineworks
Posted on Feb 18, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 14, 2012 | Apple iPod touch 3rd Generation MP3 Player
Oct 21, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP2000 InkJet Printer
Oct 18, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP2000 InkJet Printer
Oct 10, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP2000 InkJet Printer
Jun 02, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP2000 InkJet Printer
Mar 26, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP2000 InkJet Printer
Mar 05, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP2000 InkJet Printer
Jan 21, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP2000 InkJet Printer
Nov 10, 2007 | Canon PIXMA iP2000 InkJet Printer
485 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!