Question about LG KU990 Viewty
I just got my unlocked Viewty (02 UK Branded). I Typically get my phones from UK so have lots of practice configuring connectivity settings to work with my home network. This is my first LG and I havent been able to get the internet, or MMS working.
I have all the ip adresses and can enter the APN, but there is not space for all the info. Plus the 02 internet settings seem hard-wired in so no matter what it still tries to use that and the connection fails!
Help! Am I missing something? Is there another way to configure this? Also, I am unable to transfer music from itunes, Nokia PC Suite, or random downloaded files- seems to only recognize mp3? Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance! Gloria
Then Enter the following for mms
MMS Settings Step 1. Main Menu
· Click on the button with the four dots
· Settings (on right hand side) · Phone Settings
· Access points
· Options and create a new profile with the following details... - Connection title: Telstra MMS - Bearer: GPRS
- Authentication: No Auth
- APN: telstra.mms.mnc001.mcc505.gprs ** Please note you do not need to enter any user name or passwords. Leave them blank. Step 2. Save the settings and return back to the main menu to select Messaging
· Messaging settings
· Multimedia msg. centre
· Options and select Add new - Connection Title: Telstra MMS
- MMSC URL: http://mmsc.telstra.com:8002
- MMS Proxy: 010.001.001.180 - Connection: TCP with Proxy - Access point: Open list and select Telstra MMS. Return to the Multimedia msg. Centre menu and activate Telstra MMS on that screen.
Posted on Dec 02, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 09, 2011 | Cell Phones
Oct 28, 2009 | Cell Phones
Aug 21, 2009 | LG KU990 Viewty
Jul 07, 2009 | Samsung SGH 600 Cellular Phone
Jun 12, 2009 | AT&T CECT Unlocked i68+ Quadband GSM FM...
Jan 25, 2009 | LG KU990 Viewty
Dec 19, 2008 | Dual Electronics CECT P168 Cellular Phone
Dec 17, 2008 | LG Shine CU720 Cellular Phone
Nov 11, 2008 | LG Shine KE970 Cellular Phone
2,860 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: