Question about AOpen vKM400Am-S Motherboard
Hi bones, you're sempron's revsion may not be compatable with you're board. I suggest you call AOpen's tech support.
For US Technical Support Line: 1-510-489-8928
For other AOpen numbers click the link & scroll down the page.
Posted on Apr 06, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
ASUS Update Utility - an utility that allows you to save, manage and update the motherboard BIOS
The ASUS Update is an utility that allows you to save, manage and update the motherboard BIOS in Windows® environment.
The ASUS Update utility allows you to:
· Save the current BIOS file
· Download the latest BIOS file from the Internet
· Update the BIOS from an updated BIOS file
· Update the BIOS directly from the Internet, and
· View the BIOS version information.
You need an Asus motherboard in your system.
Rules for Safe BIOS update:
1. For safety reasons, always use the most updated BIOS utility!
2. Do not overclock the system/CPU during BIOS update!
3. Load "Setup Default" in BIOS menu before BIOS Update.
4. Make sure you have "Administator" privilege on your Windows system (WinNT4/2000/XP).
5. Close all application programs under Windows.
6. Disable any existing Anti-Virus applications in the system.
7. Reboot the PC after the BIOS update is complete.
8. Switch on the PC and load "Setup Default" in BIOS again. Hope this helps
May 23, 2011 | ASUS P5LD2-X/1333 - motherboard - ATX -...
Jan 23, 2011 | ASUS A7V8X-X Motherboard
Jan 02, 2010 | Intel ASRock Penryn1600SLI-110dB LGA 775...
Sep 01, 2009 | ASUS P5GC-MX/1333 Motherboard
Sep 21, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Jun 19, 2008 | AMD Sempron 2800, 2.0 GHz 2800+...
Apr 03, 2008 | AOpen vKM400Am-S Motherboard
Nov 04, 2007 | PC Chips M810DLU (M810DLUV75C) Motherboard
Sep 01, 2007 | ASUS P5RD1-VM Motherboard
77 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!