Question about Motorola Mobility RAZR V3
Speed dial (1-touch dial) can be set up for use on your Motorola cellphone using phone book entries saved on your SIM card or saved on your PHONE memory (Phone). For the sake of being prudent I would make sure that I am consistent in which way I go (SIM or PHONE), and of course the contacts have to be on either one or for that matter can be on both.
How to set up 1-touch dial with phone book entries saved on your handset memory
NOTE: Phone book entries must be saved to the handset for the instructions below to work properly.
1. At the main screen, press the Menu key.
2. Select Settings.
3. Scroll to and select Initial Setup.
4. Select 1-Touch Dial.
5. Select Phone. <<<<<<<<<<< Instead of Phone, you can select SIM if you prefer SIM storage, but I feel more comfortable using the PHONE memory because I have over 500 or 600 contacts stored..
6. Press the End key.
7. Press the Menu button.
8. Select Ph.Book
9. Scroll to the desired entry and press View.
10. Select Edit.
11. Scroll to Speed No. and press Change.
12. Change the Speed No. to a number within the range 2-9.
The numbers you program as speed dial 2 through 9 can be dialed by
pressing and holding the number. 1 is used for voicemail access.
You do not have to push 2, then # then the green button. Just push and hold the 2, or the 3, or the 4, or the whatever.
But if you wish to you can check the phone number (actually see what you are going to call) that you are about to Speed Dial by doing the push 2, then # then the green button.
Posted on Jul 06, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 24, 2011 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3
Aug 20, 2011 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3
Jan 09, 2011 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3
Apr 22, 2010 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3
May 20, 2009 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3
Sep 14, 2008 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3
602 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!