Question about Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
I'll just second fixum1's answer, and refer you to this clip:
I had an F21 error message as well. In the video he shows a lot of junk in the filter.. we didn't have that problem, as there was a rubberband that wrapped itself around the impeller fan right next to the filter. Hope this helps.
Posted on Apr 22, 2008
F21 means long drain time, the pump has a clean out plug that you can remove and look for inpeller problems, and gunk coins ear rings ect.
lean the machine back aginst the wall remove the bottom panel to get access to the pump
I would start here first
Posted on Apr 10, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 09, 2016 | Maytag Washing Machines
Dec 04, 2011 | Maytag Washing Machines
May 25, 2011 | Kenmore Elite 45986 Front Load Washer
To Manually unlock the door lock system:
1. Unplug the power cord from the outlet.
2. Remove the lower toe panel.
3. Reach up along the inside of the front panel and locate the bottom of the door latch assembly.
4. Located on the bottom of the door latch assembly is a tear-drop shaped tab.
5. Gently pull the tab down about ¼" or until a click is heard.
6. The door may now be opened.
May 06, 2011 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Feb 01, 2011 | Kenmore HE2 Plus Front Load Washer
Aug 04, 2010 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
May 18, 2010 | Kenmore Elite 45986 Front Load Washer
Mar 09, 2010 | Kenmore Elite 45986 Front Load Washer
Dec 23, 2009 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Sep 30, 2008 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
414 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: