Your device has been reformatted. Unfortunately, you have lost all your data. We can get you back up and running though.
1) download and install JL CMDER from here. https://rs468cg.rapidshare.com/#!download'468l32'143028674'JL_Cmder_v1.9.0.zip'105'R~0
(I want to wait in the bottom right).
2) Make sure on your computer you have the BlackBerry Desktop Manager installed. This can be downloaded from the BlackBerry website. (http://us.blackberry.com/apps-software/desktop/?CPID=OTC-DSKTPSW&cp=OTC-DSKTPSW
3) Plug you device into the computer via USB cable - make sure desktop manager is closed.
4) Launch JL_Cmder and follow the on screen instructions:
- Press any key
- It does not lock with a password (n)
- 4 for wipe
- Y to continue
- type BlackBerry
- wait for the device to connect - it may take a few attempts, so just keep trying it.
5) Download the most recent BlackBerry OS - you can find it at this URL - http://www.blackberryfaq.com/index.php/BlackBerry_Operating_System_Downloads
Make sure to select the right carrier.
6) Delete the following file - C:Program FilesCommon FilesResearch in MotionApploaderendor.xml
7) With your BlackBerry plugged in, launch the desktop manager. Select Application Loader and install the OS using the prompts. It may take a long time for the first reboot.
If these instructions are not clear in any way please let me know! I would be happy to walk you through this process personally if you're not comfortable with any of the above steps!
If you follow them all exactly, your device will work like it is brand new!
Best of luck!