When I turn on the DVD player, it says "Hello", and then it says, "Please Wait", over and over again. It will not do anything else but that, no matter what button I push or if I turn it off and then on again, or even if I unplug it. It will not respond. What should I do?
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Please try turning off the tv... wait about 30 seconds, PRESS AND HOLD THE EJECT BUTTON then turn the tv back on again. You can let up on the eject button as soon as it starts to spit out your dvd. This is a standard way to remove disks.
Open the Philips HOME SCreen,...
Type on your remote: 13893108520
This will display all of the current settings for your player.
Region_Code: DVD(2) BD(B)
This will not change any settings, but will report your current settings. So it's a reporting function only.
To change your DVD region settings try the following:
Turn on player with no disk inserted
Press "Open/Close" on the remote control
Press 259 on the remote control
After enter the code 13893108520 again on the HOME Screen and the player will show region "0"
Now the buttons on the front of the player do not work anymore....
You will need to go to SETUP and click on RESET FACTORY SETTINGS....
Wait until the player restarts and now you can play all DVD regions..... ;-)
1. Turn on the DVD player
2. Open the tray
3. Press "0000" on the remote control
4. Press "0" for all regions
5. Press "pause"
6. Turn off the DVD player
7. Wait for 30 seconds, then turn the DVD player back on
You should now be able to play DVD´s from all regions. If it doesn´t work, please let me know and I´ll try to help you further.
1. Remove disc from tray. 2. Switch off player and unplug from mains. 3. Wait 30 seconds, then reconnect mains. 4. Turn on player with remote. Wait for player to finish loading and display 'no disc'. 5. Press enter on remote. (There will be no on-screen response.) 6. Press 8, 4, 2, 6, 9 on the remote. (There will be no on-screen response.) 7. Press enter on the remote. Player will automatically shut off. 8. Turn player on. 9. turn off. 10. Turn player off then on again. 11. Player is now region-free.
1 - Select DVD mode 2 - Make sure there is no media on the tray 3 - Turn the DVD off using the remote control 4 - Turn the DVD on using the remote control 5 - Press "subtitle" key 6 - Press 7688478 on the remote control 7 - Press and hold 9 on the remote control for some time 8 - Open the tray 9 - Close the tray 10 - The DVD-V4600M is now region-free
If it doen't work at first turn dvd player totally off and try again and hold 9 for longer.