Question about Nokia 9300 Smartphone
Apparently this works
* Remove the battery for 10 seconds
* Replace the battery
* Open the Nokia 9300 to view the inside display
* When you see the screen with "NOKIA" in blue text,
* Press and hold the following 3 keys until a Format Message is displayed:
CRTL + Shift + F
* Confirm the process by selecting Format
* Formatting will begin
* After formatting is complete the Nokia 9300 will reboot with some basic settings. If prompted, accept the request to reboot
* Follow the instructions on your Nokia 9300 to set the time, date and city and to enter your contact information.
Posted on Apr 27, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 13, 2010 | Seagate Computers & Internet
Mar 21, 2009 | Nokia 6681 Cellular Phone
Jun 24, 2008 | Nokia N95 Cellular Phone
Apr 06, 2008 | Nokia 9300 Smartphone
Jan 29, 2015 | Nokia 9300 Smartphone
172 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!