Question about Nokia 9300 Smartphone
Apparently this works
* Remove the battery for 10 seconds
* Replace the battery
* Open the Nokia 9300 to view the inside display
* When you see the screen with "NOKIA" in blue text,
* Press and hold the following 3 keys until a Format Message is displayed:
CRTL + Shift + F
* Confirm the process by selecting Format
* Formatting will begin
* After formatting is complete the Nokia 9300 will reboot with some basic settings. If prompted, accept the request to reboot
* Follow the instructions on your Nokia 9300 to set the time, date and city and to enter your contact information.
Posted on Apr 27, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 13, 2010 | Seagate Computers & Internet
Mar 21, 2009 | Nokia 6681 Cellular Phone
Jun 24, 2008 | Nokia N95 Cellular Phone
Apr 06, 2008 | Nokia 9300 Smartphone
Jan 29, 2015 | Nokia 9300 Smartphone
170 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!