I want driver of shro am-400 for win vista plz do needfull
Well sorrsy to say but there is no win vista driver's for this model, anyway there is a way to use windows xp drivers in windows vista, follow the below steps -
1. Click the "Start" menu in the lower left-hand corner of the Windows Vista screen.
2. Select "Run" from the Start menu.
3. Type "msconfic" in the Run box. Click "OK." A window will appear that lists all of the programs scheduled to run when Windows Vista is turned on. Uncheck all unessential software programs. Be sure to leave critical programs checked, such as antivirus and firewall programs. Click "OK."
4. Click the "Start" menu and select "Restart" to reboot the computer.
5. Open "My Computer" (located in the Start menu or on the Vista desktop).
6. Double-click the "C:\\" drive. Find the installation directory for the Windows XP program or device that you wish to run in Windows Vista. The installation directory is usually given the name of the program, the program's manufacturer, or a shortened version of either of these two options.
7. Right-click the program or driver. Select the "Properties" option in the pop-up menu that appears.
8. Click the "Compatibility" tab in the window that appears. Check the box next to the heading that reads, "Run this program in compatibility mode." In the drop-down menu, select "Windows XP." Click "OK" to close the window. The program or driver will now operate in Windows Vista in Windows XP compatibility mode, allowing the driver to function as it did in Windows XP. Note that the Windows XP driver will not be able to take advantage of any of the new features in Windows Vista while it is running in compatibility mode. You can also follow the below link for more help -
Jun 08, 2010 |
Sharp AM-400 Digital Multifunction Printer