A server setting on your handset may have been changed, this would be blocking incomming messages from your server only. try using "master reset? in settings, should automatically adjust to your current server.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Contact your service provider and request Tech support assistance. Tell Tech support that you receive an error code on outgoing SMS messages. Request they reset your SMS service on their system. Follow any instructions they may give you.
no root !
Can you retrieve deleted textmessages on Android? Yeah, this video will show you the full guide for Android textmessage recovery. Don't hesitate and recover deleted textmessages from Android 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, 4.4, 5.0, 5.1 and more versions right now!
Not only can you recover SMSmessages from Android backup but also can recover Android SMSmessages without backup. This video is showing you how to recover deleted smsmessages on Android without root your phone.
Some common situations that lost textmessages you can recover from:
1. accidentally deleted texts on your android phone
2. lost textmessages after Android 5.0 updated or other Android upgrade.
3. save textmessages from water damaged, crashed, broken or smashed Android phone
4. Android deleted textmessages randomly by itself
5. Factory restore Android phone.
Watch this video and share it with your friends too so that they can also get their precious lost data back.
To get your lost MXit Pin, send an SMS containing the word ‘PIN’ to 34006. You will then receive a SMS in return containing your lost PIN.
* This only works with cell numbers that are in South Africa. * Make sure the number you're sending the SMS from is the same number you have registered on MXit. * Make sure that your message options on your phone are set to sms. *The sms that you are sending to 34006 must just contain the word pin and nothing else * If you receive a blank reply from your service provider, this means the number you SMSed from is NOT registered to MXit.
try to update or re-install software of ur phone. but first back up ur phone by using sofware called,"My phone explorer.". because wen u will reinstall the software at that time ur phone memory will be formatted including ur phone book and sms.
there are only settings on the phone that will stop sending of messages, settings will not stop the receiving of messages (unless their mms - picture messages). I would suggest you speak to your network as it maybe something on your account at their end that needs fixing?
Incoming mesages (sms) are directed at your mobile number so the phone will receive them as you do a call.
Let us know how you get on?
depending on your network if you go to the website of your service provider eg o2 you can have the settings sent to your phone via sms you follow the instructions and install them this will enable you to send and recieve photo messages