Question about Digital Cameras
The battery door on mine broke in half! Will not close anymore. I contacted every repair company and they all said I had to contact Polaroid. I did, and they said they no longer make the model, so they don't have any spare parts in their warehouse. They said if I have my receipt (after 2 years) they might be able to do a used camera exchange. Now I'm worried that if I am able to find it, they will give me one that is in worse shape than mine Argh!
Posted on Aug 06, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
May 20, 2014 | Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-S90 Digital Camera
To install the battery:
Note: To open the battery door, you will need a paper clip or thin pen.
1. Take the paper clip and use the end to press down on the door latch.
2. Holding the latch down, push the battery door up.
3. The door will slide up and spring open, allowing you to access the batteries.
4. Place the battery into the compartment. Be sure to match the (-) on the
battery with the (-) inside the compartment.
5. Slide the battery cover to its original
Jun 09, 2011 | Disney Pix Micro Digital Camera
May 12, 2011 | Digital Cameras
Nov 22, 2010 | Fuji FinePix S5000 Digital Camera
Jun 15, 2010 | Canon EOS 400D Digital Camera
Feb 04, 2010 | Kodak EasyShare C340 Digital Camera
Nov 15, 2009 | HP Photosmart MZ67 Digital Camera
Jul 10, 2008 | Digital Cameras
Mar 18, 2008 | Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-W1 Digital Camera
Dec 08, 2016 | Digital Cameras
917 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: