Almost any electronics store should be able to help you out.
heres some helpful info from www.dtv2009.gov
go to the link for your $40 coupons
*note DTV and HDTV are two different things, you want the HDTV box
Certified converter boxes are available from both national and local retailers. Call ahead to confirm availability of coupon-eligible converter boxes on the day you plan to shop.
Converter boxes can be purchased at any of these national retailers currently participating in the program:
- Best Buy
- Circuit City
Locate participating national retailers in your area by completing the form below.
Online and Telephone Retailers
Converter boxes can also be purchased online or by telephone and can be shipped directly to your home.
- All American Direct at 1-800-249-1063
- Best Buy DTV Hotline and Order Center at 1-877-BBY-DTV9 (1-877-229-3889)
- Circuit City at 888-280-9382
- DISH Network at 888-638-9912
- Etronics at 1-800-323-7669
- Fingerhut at 1-888-301-5606
- iNet Access at 877-388-7010
- Online Electronics Liquidation at 800-717-1635
- RadioShack DTV Telephone Order Center at 1-877-RS-DTV-4U (1-877-773-8848)
- Satellite Radio Superstore at 800-513-8554
- Solid Signal at 1-866-3SIGNAL (1-866-374-4625)