- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Switch off using power switch.
2. remove battery cover and battery. You will see two "star" drive screws at the bottom of the phone.
3. remove these two screws.
4. working from the memory card slot gently prise the cover away from the main body of the phone.
5. The key pad is now easily accessible from the front of the phone and can now be easily removed.