- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
you will find your driver here (http://www.nodevice.com/driver/company/Motorola.html) then Step One (Clear all other profiles on the phone to avoid confusion):
- Turn On Phone
- Click the Menu Button at the top left corner of the screen
That should bring up the icons for all the applications
- Tap the Setup Button
- Scroll Down to Data Network
- Click Data Network
Internet Profile Page appears
- Delete all profiles on the page Step Two (Clear all other profiles on the built in browser):
Note: My browser on this phone is called Monternet, I picked up
the chinese version, so it might be called something different.
- Tap the Menu button on the top left corner of the screen
- Tap the browser icon, Monternet
This opens the browser
- Tap the three lines on the button right corner of the screen
- Tap Setup
Which brings up another menu
- Tap Profiles
Profiles screen appears
By default the unlock code is 1234. You can also try the last four digits of your phone number.
If neither of those things work, at the "Enter Unlock Code" screen, push the button with three horizontal bars. That will bring you to the unlock code bypass screen. At that point you would have to enter your security code.
By default your security code is 000000 unless you changed it.