- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Depends on the phone system or service you are using. On a regular land-line you can do a 3-way call (if you have this option available to you through your service provider). To do this: 1. Call the first party. 2. Once the caller is on the line ask them to hold while to connect with the 2nd party. 3. Flash to dial tone. There may be a flash button on your phone or you may just press talk. In any case you should hear a quick "beep..beep..beep" then dial tone. 4. Now you can dial the 2nd party and click the flash (or talk) again to return to the 1st party and you both should hear the phone ringing for the 2nd party.
There's hundreds, if not thousands, of different phones, phone systems, and provider combinations that have different procedures for making conference calls. This is probably the most basic way. Hope this helps
For the GE electric 2.4 GHZ phone where there is no switch, you have to press the program button and hold until it beeps (talk button will start flashing), then press the tone (star) button and program again. It will beep for confirmation
TONE/PULSE DIALING To set to tone or pulse dialing: 1. Press and hold the program button for two seconds. You will hear a beep. 2. Press the *tone button to select Tone Dialing or press #pause to select Pulse Dialing. 3. Press the program button again. You will hear a confirmation tone.
If the 900MHZ phone is Model 26928M programming for rotary dial usually goes like below, can't hurt to try on any model.
This adjustment allows you to select tone (touch-tone) or pulse (rotary) mode dialing. The phone is pre-set for
touch-tone use. To set to tone or pulse dialing:
1. Press and hold the program button for two seconds. You will hear a beep.
2. Press the *tone button to select Tone Dialing or press #pause to select Pulse Dialing.
3. Press the program button again. You will hear a confirmation tone.
yea.. this happeneded to me aswell.. here's what you do: (this is in the manual btw)
1. Make sure the phone is OFF (not in TALK mode). 2. Press the program button.
3. Press * tone button for tone or # pause for pulse selection.
4. Press the program button again. You will hear a confirmation tone.