Question about Sony Handycam DCR-HC14E Mini DV Digital Camcorder
To fix your problem please follow the below steps:
1. unplug camcorder AC cord
2. remove fat battery from back of camcorder
3. remove slim battery from under the LCD (it's the size of a nickle coin)
4. wait 2 minutes
5. plug AC into the camcorder
6. flip the camcorder into VTR mode
7. tape should automatically eject
This is another method:
1) Put camera in record more
2) push door shut and hold it shut while removing battery
3) While still holding door shut, reinstall battery. do it twice, but within 45 seconds it will work fine.
Please don't forget to accept the solution.
Posted on Apr 06, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 26, 2015 | Panasonic Palmcorder PV-GS12 Mini DV...
May 14, 2011 | Sony Handycam DCR-TRV103 Digital Camcorder
Mar 26, 2010 | Sony Handycam DCR-TRV350 Digital Camcorder
Jul 11, 2009 | Video Cameras
Apr 22, 2008 | Video Cameras
Mar 09, 2008 | Sony Handycam DCR-HC42 Mini DV Digital...
Nov 17, 2007 | Sony DCR-PC55E Mini DV Digital Camcorder
239 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: