Question about Nokia 6070 Cellular Phone
I have nokia 6070 cell phone, i have download PC Suit 6.85 and cable DKU 2 but when i conneect my cable with PC it gives message that USB attached to this computer has malfunctioned window does not recognised it. so i am unable to connect my cell with pc to download images from cell to PC
1. First disconnect the USB cable.
2. Check that you're using the correct cable.
3. disconnect any other USB cables like for ipod or similar, they sometimes conflict.
4. Download the latest Nokia PC suite 184.108.40.206
5. When downloaded and installed on your PC, restart your PC twice.
6. Open Nokia PC Suite and follow connecting directions.
Give it time to find the connection, it's a tipical Nokia problem, lack of speed.
Then read my Caption/Quote.
"Confucius he say: Man who buy many prunes get good run for money."
Posted on Apr 15, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 08, 2010 | Nokia 6070 Cellular Phone
May 23, 2010 | Nokia N73 Cellular Phone
Nov 09, 2009 | Nokia 6070 Cellular Phone
Nov 03, 2009 | Cell Phones
Jun 12, 2009 | Nokia N70 Cellular Phone
Mar 11, 2009 | Nokia N73 Cellular Phone
Oct 04, 2008 | Nokia N73 Cellular Phone
Feb 22, 2008 | Nokia 6070 Cellular Phone
107 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!