The above symptom is associated with, but not limited to, the following systems:
- ThinkCentre M70e, M70z, M71e, M76, M77, M80, M81, M90, M90p, M90z, M91, M91p, Edge 71z, Edge 91z
- Microsoft Windows 7 in XP Mode
The system is configured with the following:
Windows XP Mode in Windows Virtual PC on a computer that is running Windows 7
Lenovo USB mouse driver for Windows 7 (Lenovo Mouse Suite) Additional Information
As of writing this tip, Lenovo Mouse Suite Version 6.48 can be downloaded.
Lenovo USB mouse driver for Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit), Vista (32-bit and 64-bit), and XP.Uninstall Lenovo Mouse Suite.
- Click Start, then click Control Panel, View By: Category.
- Under Programs, click Uninstall a program.
- Right-click Lenovo Mouse Suite, then click Uninstall/Change. You may
see a dialog stating, "Windows needs your permission to continue."
If you see this dialog, click Continue.
- Follow the instruction on the screen to complete the uninstall process.
If you still need some Lenovo Mouse Suite function under Windows 7, the following steps may effective.
- Mouse Properties
- Select "Lenovo" Tab > Advanced Properties.
- Select "Wheel" Tab
- Change Wheel setting to "Use Microsoft Office 97 Scrolling Emulation Only" from "Enable Universal Scrolling."