Question about Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
It freezes when i switch it on it freezes at point sony computer entertainment with the squigly line then i cant do nothing
To find out which startup application is causing the issue. Please follow the steps below:
Clean Boot will help you start your computer by using a minimal set of drivers and startup programs so that you can
determine whether a background program or any of the third party service is interfering with your program.
Steps to perform a Clean Boot:
1. Click Start on your Desktop
2. Type msconfig in the Start Search box and then press ENTER.
If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Continue.
3. On the General tab, click Selective Startup.
4. Under Selective Startup, click to clear the Load Startup Items check box.
5. Click the Services tab, click to select the Hide All Microsoft Services check box, and then click Disable All.
6. Click OK.
7. When you are prompted, click Restart.
Posted on Aug 04, 2011
Ejeect the disc clean the disc and try to clean the inside of the ps3
Posted on Apr 05, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 24, 2010 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Jul 15, 2009 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Jun 19, 2009 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Jan 23, 2009 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Jan 08, 2009 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
115 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!